With temps being super hot and muggy these days, cold drinks are a necessity. I had some fresh fruit I wanted to use, so I decided to blend up a healthy drink with it.
I am a huge fan of pineapple, so I knew I would use it in my drink. I like mango, but I am not a huge fan of it. I happened to have some on hand and decided to add a little of it to my drink as well. Finally, I threw in some lime juice, fresh mint leaves, and WOW! I loved the creation. It was delicious so I just had to share it with you. Enjoy! Of course, let me know if you plan to give it a try.
- 3/4 Cup Fresh or Frozen Diced Pineapple
- 1/4 Cup Fresh or Frozen Diced Mango
- Juice from 1/2 Lime
- 4 Mint Leaves
- 1/4 Cup Ice Cubes
- 1/4 Cup of Water (or more until desired consistency is reached)
- Add ingredients into blender. Blend until combined well. Add sugar to taste if needed. Drink immediately!
- If using frozen fruit, you may want to thaw fruit in microwave for 30-40 seconds before blending.